By downloading and or using mobile application Skill Cup, website http://skillcup.me
Limited Liability Company "Active Learning" (hereinafter - "Company" or "We" or "Us"), is committed to respecting the privacy rights of users of Skill Cup.
– Limited Liability Company "Active Learning". Personal Information
– information that directly identifies or reasonably can be used to figure out the identity of a User, such as your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. Personal Information does not include published listing information. User or you
– anyone who uses the Service. Profile
– section of the Service that is accessible to the User after the authorization procedure, which allows the User to use additional features. Customer
– legal person that is a client of the Company which acquires the right to access the application and platform for Users and carries out the User's registration procedure. Website
– website http://skillcup.me
and any sub-domains of this site. Application
– Skill Cup mobile application. Scope of this Privacy police
2. The Service is an educational application and platform that has been designed to deliver course materials to registered and authorized Users. User registration is carried out by the Customer with the consent of the User.
4. We collect two (2) types of User's information:
⎯ Personal information that the User of the Customer provide directly to us when creating a Profile with us.
⎯ Data collected automatically, such as tracking information, IP addresses or other data related to usage on Services. Profile information
5. At Profile registration, User or the Customer provides User's personal information, such as name, place of work and position, email address, phone number and password. The Customer provides the User's personal information during the registration with the consent of the User.
6. The Data can be also given by you when you contact the Company by the special form on the website, e-mail, telephone of through any other means. Automated collection
7. Company automatically collects some information about your visit to the website or use of Application. This information helps us to make improvements to the Service content and navigation, and may include your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the service and the way you use and interact with its content.
We may use automated technology (such as usage monitoring software, cookies, and sessions) to collect and store certain information about your visit.
We may also collect non-personal information about the computer, mobile device or other device you use to access Service, such as unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language and other preferences automatically collected.
Use and disclosure
8. We will not use or disclose your personal information except in accordance with the applicable legislation.
9. We may use your personal information to:
⎯ Verify your identity and providing the access to the Service;
⎯ Provide, personalize, and improve your experience with the Service;
⎯ Ensure technical functioning of the Service and provide you technical support;
⎯ Conduct research and analysis for maintaining and improving the Service;
⎯ Improve and customize the content of the Service.
We may also use the data to prevent illegal activities or as otherwise required by law.
11. We will only use or disclose personal information that you have provided to us, or which we have obtained about you:
⎯ for the above-mentioned purposes;
⎯ if you have authorized us to do so;
⎯ if we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure;
⎯ if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions;
⎯ if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us or third parties; or
⎯ if we are authorized, required or permitted by law to disclose the information. Storage and security
12. Data collected through the Service is collected and held by the Company. We will take reasonable efforts to protect personal information that is held by us from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
13. We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Personal information, for example:
⎯ Access to the Profile is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique;
⎯ Data is stored on secure servers.
14. Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Profile, please let us know immediately by contacting us via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Data retention
16. For information that we process, you may have the following rights in relation to your personal data, depending on applicable law:
⎯ Right to access – the right to request copies of the information we hold about you (along with certain other details).
⎯ Right to correct – the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
⎯ Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Profile together with the data.
⎯ Right to restrict processing – the right to "block" us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it.
⎯ Other rights you may have under the applicable law. Third party websites
17. The Service may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or for the manner in which those websites collect, hold, use, and distribute any personal information provided by the users. Miscellaneous